Sunday, March 4, 2012

SPRING is in the AIR...




It was a beautiful 78 degrees today,  a perfect time to post a few cards I made a couple days ago when it was raining and cold!  These cute little birdies are from Hobby Lobby.










What I learned in church today;
    Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit.  Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of others.    Philippians 2:4
  --------------> This is so fitting for all of us ladies on youtube showing off the things we make and supporting each others craftiness!!!  Thank you all for that...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Laura,
    Your blog is beautiful. Love all the creations.
    I want to follow your blog so please put the followers button so people can come and stay on your blog.
    Happy crafting week ahead.
    Hugs,
    Archana
    http://craftcave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Archana!!! You are officially my #1 fan. This is very new and took a lot of hours to figure out, but I am slowly but surely getting it.

    Laura:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me want to use my birdcage die now. I bought it a month ago but still have not break the seal yet...:)

    ReplyDelete